Sr. Customer Service Representative
|December 18, 2012 - January 04, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Senior Customer Service Representative plays a high impact role in the Customer Service Call Center. The incumbent serves as second in command in a Customer Service Call Center team providing back-up to the Team Leader. The Senior CSR will function as a CSR but also assist their teammates with escalated “supervisory” calls, serving as subject matter experts, answering questions, coordinating team activities, and providing informal coaching to CSRs in their team. Senior CSRs serve as a buffer between CSRs and the Team Leader/Manager, providing guidance or direction on how to handle a customer request or the best way to proceed with an issue. Senior CSR’s must be role models for CSRs, demonstrate excellent work habits, good judgment, thorough knowledge of products, procedures and processes and possess excellent interpersonal skills for handling both internal and external clients and customers.|
Senior CSRs may also be called upon to help the department by serving as subject matter experts on new initiatives, conducting up-training classes, assisting with quality monitoring, assuming a temporary supervisory role to replace a supervisor on an extended leave, serving as a liaison with an interfacing department, or assigned to special projects.
The Senior CSR must work closely with the Customer Service Center Team Leader to identify, report and resolve all CSR, client, customer and operational issues that impact service quality.
|Duties:||• Meet monthly key customer service call center performance goals for client/customer satisfaction, quality, productivity and key performance metrics. |
• Monitor and evaluate CSR monthly performance, including call/email and after-work monitoring (using call recording and quality assurance applications), review productivity and attendance reports and coach staff members to improve performance.
• Ensure that clients/customers’ questions and problems are resolved properly and promptly while meeting all compliance requirements; this includes addressing challenging client/customers problems.
• Report, analyze, and resolve system, client/customer and operational issues that impact service quality. Strive to provide all clients/customers with an outstanding customer experience.
• Build, establish and maintain open lines of communication with CSRs, peers, trainers, supervisors, managers, QA, and other areas of the company to facilitate problem solving.
• Assist to ensure that the customer service call center is in full compliance with HIPAA and other relevant regulations.
• Keep informed of all new products and services to ensure all questions about products and services are handled properly.
• Support and promote all company and department sales, service and quality initiatives.
• Build and maintain a positive working environment that attracts and retains high-quality staff.
This Job Description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by the Manager.
|Qualifications:||To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. |
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). A minimum of 5 years in a call center environment with demonstrated customer service skills. Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to handle complex and/or escalated customer issues.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office, various data encryption applications, and internet.
Certificates and Licenses:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to walk.
Monday – Friday; Flex hours between 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. with at least 30 minutes for lunch and not more than a 90 minute lunch.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.